Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Whhy is he doing thiss !?!?

soo me and my boyfriend were at the mall today withh my 2 best friends , and his 2 best friends , but were all like family <3 so .. for some reason everyone started getting mad at eachother , & me and one of my bestfriends walked off , me and her were walking up and down the mall and i was crying in her arms (no homoo) , i feeelt so confuused. eveerytime i passed by my booyfrieend - he wouuld run up to me and try to hug me and hold my hand , but i know that if i touched him i woould just cry in his armms. so my bestfriend (which is his too) pushed him away and said to give me some time. my hands were clenched, & i felt like a giant fire ball inside of me. i was so confused. so then, everyone calmed me down, and we all pretty much made up and went to the foodcourt. me and my boyfriend were holding hands, and everyone was telling him to kiss me ... but he said no. and when he leaned in, i kept baccking away , thhen we juust popped kiss , but he seemed confuused too. im gunna taalk to him about it , but i just want otherr peoples advicee. caan you tell me whhat this meeans !?

No comments:

Post a Comment