Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Am i starting to like him?

I've knew this guy the whole school year, and first he like me but i pushed him away because i though he was like a player. But he isnt, anyways. He left me alone for a few months. Then he would give me hugs and you know flirty things like that. I din't put it in a way that he like me until, he would hug me and sit next to me everyday in lunch. Thats when i started to think he liked me again. The thing is that I used to like his really really really good friend and i told him that.[The guy i think i like] I liked his friend for 6-7 months. I never told the guy because he had several gf'sand . Anyways these months ive realized that idgaf about him anymore and i dont like him anymore. Now back to the guy that i think he feels something for me. Two days ago he was beat up by this older guy. Yesterday i went to visit him to the hospital with my best friend. I began to worry and i was crying. Hi's jaw is broken and he needs surgery. He cant even swallow saliva because he's in so much pain. Anyways i could not sleep that whole time. Im starting to feel more and more weird. I think i like him. He's always been there. At the hospital i was crying and when i had to leave i went to give him a hug which was light because i would have hurt him, and i told him "Take care of yourself" and a tear dropped out. Im so worried about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment