Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Do guys like swizzle-stick thin thighs or curvy, muscular thighs?

So I have rather muscular thighs thanks to Softball and I have a friend whose thighs come nowhere near touching together and she always comments on how giant my thighs are and its hard to feel good around her. She is my age, but about 40 pounds less. But im not fat, I have muscle everywhere and she has... bone. and she is swizzle-stick thin. When she is in a bikini and sits down, her stomach stays completely flat, her SKIN doesnt even fold up a little. My family compares my thighs to muscular gymnast thighs and my mom always says I have the cutest body in a bikini and my legs are so nice but I dont believer her so I bought shorts to wear with my bikini because my legs are sooo muscular. Do you men prefer skin hugging bone legs that when her knees are together her thighs dont touch, or muscular legs that are very very toned? Well, to the men out there, which thighs would you prefer on a woman? Please give your reasons as to why and please be honest. Thankss.

No comments:

Post a Comment