Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Reaccuring dream since i can remember?

Ever since I can remember ice had this dream. I always start on the top floor, everything a tan stucco feeling even inside. But no lights but one coming from underneath the basement door, and I always no better to to down there, but for some ****** reason I do. Down there its a giant maze, and I take loops and turns in every direction trying to find a way out before he finds me. And he always does. A big scary man like the guy from leatherface, chainsaw and all. I know your probably thinking I watched Texas chainsaw to much, but I had this dream before I even knew about the movie. Well anyways in the stucco walls there's hiding spots like little square mazes that I can fit through and everytime I all of a sudden come to a clip at the edge of the house standing on a little rail looking at the ocean waves violently thrashing into the mountain side. While I get bewildered for a moment here comes the man squeezing through the hole and I'm trying to dodge him but get pushed into the ocean. What's this mean

No comments:

Post a Comment